Many men suffer from a condition scientifically known as gynecomastia, but known to the rest of us as man boobs. Man boobs can be devastating to the ego of the person suffering from this condition. But there are ways to get rid of man boobs once and for all.
It all starts with deciding that you really want to get rid of that extra layer of chest fat. If you are determined and apply these tips below, you may lose your man boobs.
- Start with a good diet. Cut out fast foods and artificial sweeteners. Avoid sugar at all costs.
- Avoid beverages that contain caffeine. These drinks make you retain water, which looks like a layer of fat around your body.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates the body, also causing water retention.
- Start a weight training program. By working your whole body, you will naturally work your chest. Exercise you can focus on for the chest area includes the bench press, dumbbell flights, dumbbell presses, and incline and decline presses. And let’s not forget the lizards. Pushing up with different hand positions is probably the most effective exercise you can do.
- Start an interval cardio routine. Combine your speed and intensity in your cardiovascular routines to make your workouts shorter and more effective.
- Drink plenty of water. Whenever you are trying to lose weight, this is an essential part because it works to remove all impurities from the body. By drinking a lot of water, the body will also not feel the need to store it.
Although this will require you to make some changes to the way you do things, the sacrifice is well worth the reward. By applying these tips, you can get rid of your man boobs and become the confident man you should be.