Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands are popular destinations in the Ecuadorian province among bird lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Ecuador includes the Galapagos Islands in the Pacific, which is located about 1000 km west of the continent. Ecuador is considered an extremely biodiverse region comprising 1,600 species of birds in the continental area along with 38 more endemic in the Galapagos Islands. The Galapagos Islands are a group of islands that are famous for diving, cruises, and trekking excursions.
Below are five top reasons to visit Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands on your next vacation:
1. Amazon Rainforest: A great reason to visit Ecuador is the Amazon rainforest. By providing an eco-friendly experience to vacationers, Amazon Rainforest tours provide bird watching, fishing, and hiking experiences to be cherished forever. There are many eco-lodges that provide a completely different experience for vacationers.
2. Diving: The fun of exploring the exotic underwater sea creatures in Ecuador will add adventure to the trip. Tourists can be helped by trained divers and can go crazy underwater.
3. Bird watching: Ecuador is a destination known for observing a great variety of bird species. Hiring professional guides who are fluent in multiple languages can make your trip exciting by including as many birds as possible on your trip.
4. Luxury yachts: The endemic birds of the Galapagos are a pleasure to behold. Tourists will not like to miss the pleasure of capturing some exotic species found in the Galapagos Islands. Tourists can charter luxury yachts to visit this group of islands for a lifetime experience.
5. Cordillera de los Andes: Ecuador is also known for its portion of the Andes Mountains. Vacationers can prepare to enjoy hiking, rafting, camping, and biking challenges on this mountain range.
Ecuador is a suitable destination for families and large groups who can explore together the beauty of the world we live in. Vacationers can combine the pleasure of Ecuador and the adventure of Galapagos in one trip.
Many travel consultants in Ecuador offer personalized trips to vacationers based on their budget and preferences. If you want to explore this part of the world successfully, you must put in precious time to make it wonderful and successful. You can travel to Ecuador and then extend your trip by visiting the Galapagos Islands with your loved ones.