So you want to download some PSP games to memory card? I’ll tell you how to do just that.
This is what you do. First of all, you can’t download directly to PSP memory card. You have to download it to your computer and then transfer it to the PSP memory card. And before you can play downloaded games, you must modify your PSP from the official version to a custom version. That is a more complicated process. but you can find out how to do it via the link at the bottom.
So to download games and save them to your Memory Stick, do the following:
1. Get a good memory card. I recommend that you get a Memory Stick Duo at least 1GB in size, although 2GB is even better.
2. Find and download the PSP games you want. If you don’t know where to find the games, try a download service. A good one will allow you to have unlimited downloads for a small one-time fee. You can see the following link for more information.
3. Unzip the game files and save them somewhere where you can easily find them, such as your desktop.
4. Connect the USB cable from your PSP to your PSP and to your computer.
5. For PSP games, go to the root directory of your PSP and then create a folder called ISO. (If you downloaded PSOne games, go to the root directory of your PSP and find the folder called PSP / GAME.)
6. Copy the PSP game files to the ISO folder. (Copy the PSOne game files to the PSP / GAME folder.)
There, it is that simple. Now that you know how to download PSP games to memory card, just follow the link at the bottom and start looking for some games to download.