Carb Back Loading Program Review – Does It Really Work?
Carb Back Loading by John Kiefer is a popular and successful fitness and fat loss manual, and right now thousands of people are learning how easy it is to look the way they want every day of their lives, without depriving themselves. . Carb Back Loading helps you eat all the bad food you want and still gain muscle while simultaneously losing fat. That’s essentially the promise Kiefer makes, and he keeps it again.
Eat the food you love and still lose fat.
A Carb Back Loading diet is basically scheduling when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons / evenings after you’ve already exercised … that way the carbs are being consumed by your muscles instead of your fat cells, the science says. Essentially, carb reloading consists of eating carbs towards the end of the day, basically for dinner and dessert.
The author developed the manual after nearly two decades of reading scientific and medical journals, absorbing everything from the body’s thermodynamics to the biomolecular processes that make metabolism possible.
Can I really eat donuts and ice cream and still lose fat?
Yes it worked for me and I had also tried everything before, I also ate donuts and woke up slimmer the next day. The author of the manual also says that he eats cherry patties, hamburgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what? You still wake up every morning with a toned, muscular body and a six pack abs.
This is because research has shown that for easy and sustainable fat loss, insulin levels need to be kept as low as possible during the middle of the day on an empty stomach and increased late at night. No more oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast, but bring the late night pizza and cookies.
So what are the main steps to take or get started?
* Drink coffee / cream or tea in the morning. If you eat breakfast, protein and fat.
* Low in carbohydrates throughout the day. Fill up on good meats and vegetables and good fats for lunch and snacks.
* Push any other carbs until after workout (after 6:00 pm, which works well for busy moms who just want normal family dinners). you’d still see results just delaying carbs until night. I know, because I have done it all.
* Enjoy a good dessert at night like a donut or ice cream and keep losing fat!
* A carb reloading diet is basically about scheduling when you eat your carbs, and you only eat carbs in the afternoons / evenings after you’ve already worked out … that way, your muscles consume the carbs instead of fat cells. science says.
* Essentially, you will be eating carbs towards the end of the day, so basically for dinner and dessert.