I write all about gifts for men and one of the most common questions I get asked through my website is “What gift do I buy my man? He has a lot of money and he buys what he wants, so he already has everything he wants “. .
Of course, this is quite common. Many men just go out and buy something if they want it, leaving no clues around birthday time in the hopes that the clue will be picked up and put into practice. Almost by definition, if you want it, you already have it.
Not always, of course, it is often a question of cost. There are men with a wish list that they would like to satisfy, but simply cannot afford. If your man is like that, and you can afford those gifts, ask him and find out what he will tell you, he will probably take the opportunity to tell you the things that he loves the most but cannot buy. for the same.
But let’s assume for a moment that your man can afford what he wants, which is why he’s a bit stuck on unique and unusual birthday or Christmas gift ideas that will make him work.
Here are 7 gift ideas for him. I may love them all, I may not love any of them, but I doubt it.
There will be at least one gift for him that he will love. Some are extremely expensive and some are not.
1. Lingerie. Now it’s not entirely a unique gift idea, but it will almost certainly work. Men love lingerie. Used by his women, of course. I have seen many lists of favorite gifts for men and there is a common gift theme. Lingerie is always up there.
No matter how many pieces of beautiful lingerie a woman has, if you select well and choose the right piece, I can guarantee your man that he will love it as long as she wears it for him.
It is almost a gift that cannot fail.
And there is wonderful lingerie available for women of any size, so girls that is no excuse to say that you are a little big. If your man loves you big, he will love you big and look great in sexy lingerie.
2. Adventure gifts. Most men love adventure and adrenaline. Not all, but most. And many women are not
aware that there are some excellent companies that handle this extremely well. It is possible to find all kinds of adventure gifts for men and women that you never would have thought existed.
And for all kinds of tastes. Would you love to do your first parachute jump? Try whitewater rafting?
Are you driving a tank or a supercar? Go to zero g like astronauts do in training? You can gift him any of these things and thousands more, from the extreme adrenaline gift to the gentle, invigorating and comforting gift. Adventure gift companies cater for all tastes in outdoor activities, adventure and adrenaline, even on beautiful and luxurious days like wine tastings and spa days. There is something for everyone.
3. An ecological vacation. There is a growing worldwide movement towards charity and volunteering and green work and travel. Instead of just buying her a European vacation, which is a bit boring, why not buy her a volunteer trip with a difference? There are many companies that offer adventure travel with a twist, volunteer work that helps those less fortunate than us, both people and animals and the environment.
You can end up on a research boat in the waters of Mexico counting turtles or in the wild in Africa measuring the distribution of African animals. Destinations are almost always exotic. There is work to be done, but it is so interesting, adventurous, and exhilarating that you probably won’t even see it as a job. It’s fun, exciting, adventurous, and gives back to the environment and many less fortunate than us by helping committed scientists with their research.
It costs, not free, but it is an extremely unique and fabulous vacation that is unlikely to improve.
4 Chinese art. This is one of my favorites because I lived in China for a while and I love Chinese art. We have so many pieces that we don’t have enough space to hang them all. From beautiful Chinese tapestries to Yixing’s absolutely fabulous and unique teapots, there are so many Chinese works of art that would go so well in many of our western homes.
And it is so cheap. For the man who loves his art, Chinese art is a gift of different art.
5. Jewelry for men. Now this is a gift for a man who likes to wear jewelry, obviously, and he must establish this first. However, for a man who likes his jewelry, there are some extremely trendy and impressive pieces of jewelry available on the net now at very competitive prices. And they are made exclusively for men using some of the finest and most masculine jewelry metals. Like titanium. If you haven’t reviewed titanium jewelry for men on the net lately and your man likes jewelry, you must. It is a wonderful and sometimes extremely romantic gift for the right man.
6. An elephant painting. Another for the man who likes his art. Painted by a real Asian elephant on paper made from elephant dung. Now before you wonder if I’ve gone crazy, check it out. Elephants really paint, I have a video on my website. And believe it or not, they paint recognizable objects. The paintings look great, are extremely inexpensive, and would make a great piece of art to hang near the table to stimulate an evening conversation with your friends.
And in Thailand, where many of the elephant paintings are made, they also make the most impressive paper with elephant dung. And yes again I have links on my website to sites where you can actually see how it is done, it is not a scam. It is a beautiful paper, and you can make his elephant painting on elephant dung paper.
7. And for the man who has absolutely everything and who will not like anything from the number 1 to 6, then buy him a whale. It is perfectly possible to do so. You don’t actually get a paper-wrapped whale to unwrap on your birthday. However, there are organizations like the Hebrides Whale and Dolphin Trust that track and identify individual whales and dolphins, and allow you to name your own whale or dolphin. There is a real whale or dolphin named after him.
Money helps in the protection of our whales and gives you a unique and memorable gift.
So there you have it, 7 great gift suggestions for the man who has it all. The price ranges from approximately $ 50 to very expensive.
Now you no longer have excuses to say “I have no idea what to buy her for her birthday.”