If you are looking for a church bus, buying a new one can be very expensive. The best option may be to opt for a used shuttle bus. There are numerous used shuttle buses that are in good condition and affordable. When looking for a bus, it is essential to take into account the condition, size and seating capacity, among many other characteristics. Below are some of the benefits of buying a used church bus
Benefits of Buying a Used Shuttle Bus for Churches
* Affordable – A second-hand bus offers numerous benefits to both operators and passengers. For example, you can get a good bus at a lower cost without sacrificing safety, amenities, or seating capacity. Choosing a used ferry is a great way to provide quality transportation for church members.
* Available in various configurations – Shuttle buses are available in various configurations and are made for different markets. Many of them are made for the transport of adults, the elderly and the disabled. Others are designed to transport people to the airport and are equipped with compartments for luggage. This means that you can buy a minibus with all the essential features.
* Cost of operation – Ferries need less operating costs than buying small vans for the church. Instead of buying three or more vans for your church, where the cost of operation is high, a used shuttle bus offers better economics. Please note that each van needs some repairs and maintenance. Fortunately, most used shuttle buses are in good condition, especially if you buy from a reputable dealer.
* Increase participation – Most of the older members of the congregation no longer use their cars. Some cannot afford the high cost of fuel, while others are unwilling to drive in the dark. Buying a used bus is a great way to keep seniors active in church, especially during evening services. Shuttle buses are also good for transporting parishioners during the winter when driving is risky. Additionally, seniors are more likely to participate in church retreats, remote events, and other social outings when the church provides transportation.
* For the Sunday school kids – Taking children to Sunday school in a church minibus is an amazing experience for both children and parents. It also encourages parents to take their children to church as transportation is being provided.
Church growth is normally slowed by large car parks. Because of this, most churches are overburdened to find alternative locations with ample parking space for members. The only better alternative is to buy a church shuttle. Most church members will definitely love the idea of taking them to church and back home.
Buying the right bus for your church is very important. You need to consider other factors besides price when buying one. You can easily get a used shuttle bus in good condition for all church members. Taking all factors into account, a bus can be of substantial value to your church. Also, it makes a lot of sense to buy a vehicle designed to transport people, instead of buying a cargo vehicle adapted to transport people.